• Dates: 23-26 August, 2o12
• Location: Pagosa Springs, CO
• Mycologists: Steve Trudell & Britt Bunyard
• Foray Fee: $100/person covered 4 meals (Friday and Saturday Lunch & Dinner) and Foray costs.
• Who Attended: Foray was open to members of MSA, the North American Mycological Association (NAMA) and members of NAMA-affiliated mycological organizations
· Organizations represented included CMS, GSMS, ArkMS, 4cmc, & NMMS.
• Foray Schedule
• List of Participants (password required)
• Species List
Field Trip Maps (2-3 mb PDF files)
• Williams Creek & Middle Fork TH
• Fourmile TH
• Mill Creek Rd
• Mill Creek Rd & Blanco Basin
• East Fork of San Juan
• Turkey Creek & Jackson Mtn Rds
• Falls Creek & Wolf Creek Rds
Note: These Maps were created before the event and may not accurately reflect the ultimate field trip locations.
Information sent to participants prior to event:
• Page 1
• Page 2
• This event was operated under a special use permit with the San Juan National Forest.
• On Saturday afternoon (Aug 25) the Mushroom Display and Cooking Demonstration were open to the Public.
dmw . 2o23-o3-27